It's a few days late, but we decided to post and answer our own Lost survey to pass the time until next Tuesday. Please, submit your answers in the comments below!
1. When did you start watching Lost? I started watching Lost halfway through Season Three—meaning, I started watching the DVDs and was ready to start in on watching Season Four by the time it aired. I was reluctant to watch at first because I thought it was just a dramatic version of Gilligan’s Island. I was so very very very wrong.
2. Favorite character? Consistently, Hurley has been my favorite, but when Desmond isn’t missing or being creepy, he is my favorite.
3. Would you have been in the front of the plane or the tail section? Since I can’t afford the front, probably the tail.
4. Favorite scene? Ben and Ilana’s scene together in “Dr. Linus” was so powerful. Penny and Desmond’s phone conversation in “The Constant” probably ties.
5. Favorite Lost couple? Desmond and Penny.
6. Least favorite character? Currently, Kate. Overall, Michael or Shannon. I would say Nikki and Paulo, but I like to pretend they never existed.
7. Saddest character death? Juliet, partly because they tortured us by killing her THREE TIMES.
8. Craziest theory you remember having? I thought the island might be Atlantis. I don’t know if that can qualify as crazy, though.
9. Least favorite Lost couple? Kate and Sawyer, with Sayid and Shannon in a close close second.
10. Creepiest moment? That creepy scene in “Deux Ex Machina” when it gets all trippy and Boone is bloody chanting, “Theresa falls up stairs. Theresa falls down the stairs.” And when Claire’s bone baby was revealed. Ay ay ay.
11. Biggest "WTF?" moment? The last scene in the Season Three finale is the first to come to mind.
12. Favorite season? Season One is probably the most solid season of any television show ever, but I’m going to have to say Season Two.
13. Favorite episode (or top five)? Without thinking about it too much and in no particular order:
a. “The Constant”
b. “Through The Looking Glass”
c. “The 23rd Psalm”
d. “Ab Aeterno”
e. “One of Us”
14. Funniest moment? Well, I loved when Miles and Hurley were discussing time travel. I also liked when Hurley made a bet with Sawyer that if Sawyer lost at Ping Pong he couldn’t use nicknames for a week. I am sure there are plenty of others, and probably most of them are Hurley or Miles one-liners.
15. Lost Crush? Desmond, hands down. Everyone is very attractive, but I would choose Desmond to be stranded on that Island with in a heart beat. Rawr.
16. Based on what we know now, how do you WANT the show to end? I came up with this question and I have no idea how to answer it. I think I just wanted to read what everyone else had to say. Um. I would like either Hurley or Jack to be The Candidate at the end, and for Smokey not to get off the island. I think it would be awesome for it to be possible for everyone to choose the reality in which they want to live in (ha), or for the realities to somehow converge so that at least SOME people get a happy ending. I want everyone that is going to die to have great, memorable (in a good way) deaths, even Kate. That's all I have.
17. Three things you want to know but will probably never know?
a. Why is Walt such a weird kid?
b. Why was Libby in the mental institution Before?
b. Why was there such an emphasis on fertility and pregnancy throughout the entire series, especially now that it isn’t really a focus anymore?